Love Exposure 2007 full movies
Love Exposure 2007 full movies: Firstly, These days, women want it all: good job, hot romance, and incredible sex. Directed by Lee Eon Hee, trendy and provocative film Love Exposure explores the very roots of female psychology and women’s definition of love and marriage in the 21st century.
Lee Mi Yeon (Indian Summer, Typhoon) strips away her usual whispery image and takes on a bold sexy role in what is considered to be a trademark chick-lit film, targeting female viewers in their 20s and 30s. Also starring Lee Tae Ran (Famous Chil Princess) in her silver screen debut, Love Exposure underwent four cycles of censorship review for its sexual content.
Taking hold of the baton from predecessors like Singles (2003) and Rules of Dating (2005), Love Exposure peeks into the minds of today’s modern women, offering plenty of tongue-in-cheek humor, raunchy dialogue, and eye-opening scenes. Jung Wan (Lee Mi Yeon) is a 32-year-old fledging photographer who has no desire to get married. When it comes to romance, she holds no illusions nor fairytale fantasies. But lately, she notices that her skin is beginning to look rather dry and dull, and her body stricken with minor aches here and there.
She concludes that what she needs is a man, or rather sex to revitalize her aging body.
Then there is Hee Soo (Lee Tae Ran), her childhood friend who shocked everyone when she married a homely, pot-bellied man. An attractive housewife with plenty of dating experience under her belt, Hee Soo sees her husband as a security blanket and a lifetime ticket to free spending and no worries. But all hell breaks loose when Jung Won finally meets her Prince Charming and Hee Soo realizes her only insurance in life is about to expire. Love and marriage were never meant to be this complicated – or are they?
Current user rating: 80 (20 votes)
- Movie: Love Exposure
- Revised romanization: Eokkae Neomeoui Yeonin
- Hangul: 어깨너머의 연인
- Director: Lee Eon-Hee
- Writer: Kei Yuikawa (novel), Go Yoon-Hee, Kim Eun-Hye
- Producer: Cha Seung-Jae, Kim Mi-Hee, Lee Eon-Hie
- Cinematographer: Hong Kyeong-Pyo
- Release Date: October 18, 2007
- Runtime: 100 Min.
- Genre: Women / Romantic-Comedy
- Studio: Sidus Pictures
- Distributor: Showbox
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
32-year-old Seo Jung-Wan (Lee Mi-Yeon) (Mi-yeon Lee) is a free spirited woman, working as a photographer during the day and at night involved in an intimate relationship with a married man. Although she’s in her mid 30’s, she has no desire to marry.
Meanwhile, her best friend Hee-Soo (Lee Tae-Ran) is a fashionable and confident woman. She married her husband Hyung-Sik (Yoon Je-Moon) not out of pure love, but because of his wealth. Hee-Soo is then shocked to see her mild mannered husband walking with a younger woman into a ritzy hotel …
- Based on Japanese novel “Katagoshi no Koibito” by Kei Yuikawa (published September, 2001 by Magazine House). Novel is the winner of the 2001 Naoki Prize.
- Related titles:
- Over-the-Shoulder Lover | Katagoshi no Koibito (TBS / 2007)
- Love Exposure | Eokkae Neomeoui Yeonin (2007)
Lee Mi-Yeon as Seo Jung-Wan
Lee Tae-Ran as Yoon Hee-Soo
Marco as Marco
Additional Cast Members:
- Kim Joon-Sung – Kwon Young-Ho
- Yoon Je-Moon – Kim Hyung-Sik
- Kim Byung-Choon – Kim Yong-Ho
- Kim Hwa-Joo – Kim Ae-Ri
- Lee Hye-Sang – Kim Ji-Yeon
- Lee Young-Ran – Seo Jung-Wan’s mother
- Nam Jeong-Hee – Seo Jung-Wan’s grandmother
- Jeon Kuk-Hwan – Kwon Young-Ho’s father-in-law
- Shin Young-Jin – obstetrician
- Kim Se-Dong – lawyer
- Park Hyun-Young – emplyee at job placement office
- Kim Hong-Pyo – Yong-Joo
- Moon Se-Yun – voice of radio dj
- Won Jong-Rye – Young-Ho’s mother-in-law
- Lee Won – Hyung-Sik’s company employee